I know it;s extremely late, but here is my review for the IPSY Glam Bag July 2013
As always I was very please with the July Glam Bag… Met all of my expectations….
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE BAG
BHCosmetics- California Collections (featuring 1 shade from each pallet)
Benefit – benetint
Pop Beauty- Party Pop Crayon
COOLA- mineral sunscreen
Sexy Hair- Soy renewal beach Spray
And the pink makeup bag
What I received was the palette to the left that features one shadow shade from each of the palettes to the right. I really love BHCosmetics, very affordable yet great quality makeup products.. I was very pleased with the palette it featured the following colors : HOLLYWOOD- a very dark shimmery purple; SAN FRANCISCO- a very dark shimmery brown and MALIBU- a very beautiful shimmery mustard/ golden color. The Shadows have great pigmentation and are very nice.
I love Benefit cosmetics so much….not just because the products are excellent but also because …even if you buy a sample size product it last a long time… i have other very small samples of primers, and cheek and lip products and they have lasted me so so long.. .. Benetint is a very liquid formula, dark in color, that is used to stain the lips and the cheeks… It’s two in one Lipstick and Blush.. I really love it .
These babys are super awesome…they look just like a crayon but they are lip color very soft and moisturizing lip strainer…. If you want baby soft lips with a hint of beautiful looking color…these are for you… There is an alternative to these if you believe they are expensive.. Jordana has a line of lip crayons that is very inexpensive it’s a 1.99 each and you will get the same results.
This is a great hair product, but not the best…. the idea of this spray is to give you perfect beach waves , and to eliminate friz…. it does help the curls or waves to look a bit more put together but it’s not a big difference… i won’t be buying it…. but hey! you might want to try it for yourself.
Last but not least… Coola sunscreen…. Very very moisturizing…. you can use it under your foundations and it will look and feel smooth and perfect.
That is all for my July Glam Bag
Thank you all for reading !
Your Beauty is Inspiring!
Note: All products purchased by me, some pictures in this article may have been obtained from Google images, if you see one of your pictures and would like it removed please contact me immediately.. thank you
- Ipsy Glam Bag July 2013 (diariesofinspiringbeauty.wordpress.com)
- September 2013 ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peek #4 (polkadotsundaybeauty.com)
- September 2013 ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peek #3 (polkadotsundaybeauty.com)
- July 2013 Ipsy GlamBag (makemebeyoutiful.wordpress.com)
- IPSY Glam Bag: July 2013 Beach Beauty (beautifulbadblog.wordpress.com)
- Ipsy Glam Bag July 2013 (makeupmeprettyreview.wordpress.com)
- July 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag: Beach Beauty (boxyfoxybeauty.wordpress.com)
- July 2013 My Glam Ipsy Bag – Beach Beauty (callmeashleyc.wordpress.com)
- Review! Ipsy Glam Bag July (yourfairygodmothers.wordpress.com)
- July 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag (weezywee.com)